It's a little late and I'm sorry, it's not cause you're the 2nd child I promise!! It's because this weekend we got so busy buying.......our mini van..... that we weren't home much. But dont fret cause you are the only one of my childrens birth that I have ever blogged about & it took 4 posts... post 1, post 2, post 3 and post 4.
Christmas 2009
1st birthday cake
Adilynn you turned 2 on Sat and with it we were reminded how much you complete our family. You were our little surprise pregnancy but ooooh so worth it. Never mind that I cried for like 2 weeks straight when that test read positive, or that my pregnancy with you was emotionally the hardest or that you had colic till you were 6months old. You have been worth every single minute!! We cannot imagine our family without you.
You are such a delight. Every day your little voice lifts my spirits and makes me smile. Dressing up is one of your favorite things to do right now. You come up with some crazy outfits that just make me laugh. And make me take pictures.
You love and adore your big sister and are always wanting to be with her. And there is no question you love your little brother as you are always trying to make him laugh. "Bro Bro - Boo".
You can take a beating and keep on going. You are so strong & tough. You know what you want and you go after it, so determined. You are stubborn, probably our most stubborn child but that will do you good later in life, at least that's what I tell myself.
I love hearing you sing "Jesus wuvs me" or "ring around the posies"
And
When I get you out of your crib each morning it's the same thing ....
"Hi Mama, I wake up"
Dont even get me started at how cute you are when you run or when you do your "BBQ" dance....ooh my gosh, adorable.
You bring so much joy, laughter & fun into our home. I cannot imagine life without our little surprise...you were worth all those tears and more.
Happy Belated Birthday baby girl.....Mama loves you!
No comments:
Post a Comment