Ellia Lorraine
Ellia was a name that we just loved. We heard it when we were dating on a TV show and we wrote it down deciding right there and then we'd use it for our first born daughter. And no matter what names we picked out we kept going back to Ellia.
Lorraine, is Bill's mother's middle name. And I just loved the way it sounded with Ellia. Plus, Ellia has the same initials as me ELD. Kinda of cool for a first born daughter.
Adilynn Danese
Adilynn, is a name that Bill came up with. We were going to name her Addison, but that is so popular right now. And we loved the nickname "Addie". So one day Bill said "What about Adilynn, like Madilyn but drop the "M" and add a "A". I liked it immediately.
Danese, is my maiden name and I just really liked the idea of using my maiden name some how in one of our kids names. And it just so happens that it sounds good with Adilynn.
Micah John
Micah, was the name we've had picked out for a boy since we first got pregnant. We just thought it was a strong name and we liked the meaning.
John, is Bill's dads name. We had always thought we'd use James as a middle name but that changed when Bill asked if we could use his father's name. At first, I was still stuck on James, but I saw how much it meant to Bill and I so come around. Now I really like it.
Other names we like, but will not be using:
Kaylee Susan
Braden Wyatt
Anthony John

No comments:
Post a Comment