Friday, January 08, 2010

Friday Facts

I'm thankful for: A new year and what it has to bring for us. I love starting over and fresh. This year I am sure is going to be a challenge with another little one but ohhh so much fun.

Listening to: The girls push their doll strollers around, around, around and around. Did I mention they are also squealing & laughing with delight?

Looking forward to: My birthday next week. I am hoping that Bill gets me a pedicure. That's all I want!

What's for dinner tonight: Not sure. I bought chicken to make crock pot chicken casserole, but am missing a few ingredients. So then I was going to make Fajitas, but that doesn't sound good now to me. What I really want is something covered in cheese and spicy....Hmm, Mexican?

Needing or wanting: Wanting to take a vacation. Somewhere. It's hit me so hard this week. I would love to go away with Bill by ourselves but then again Disney World or Land sounds like fun with the girls as well. I just want to go away. Bill and I haven't gone on a real vacation, except our honeymoon, and then that was just to the OR coast. Ahh, well maybe next year.

Missing: A little girls brown boot. A young lady came and bought a bunch of the girls clothes and wants the other boot. I have turned their rooms upside down and cannot find it. I know it's here, Addie just wore it not too long ago. If I didn't know any better I'd think that one of Tiff's boys came and lifted it for his stash.....but since they've never visited I cannot blame it on them.


1 comment:

Tiff said...

Hahahahahaha! Maybe it's genetic... ;) Good luck!