Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Our busy life this past week

This past week we have been busy in the Team D household. What have we been up to you ask? Well, we've been busy potty training, cleaning out bedrooms, organizing, weeding out & selling lots of baby girl clothes and making our own laundry soap. With all these fun adventures we have NOT been cleaning, getting dressed or anything else useful at all.

Just to give you a glimpse I will include some pictures of our adventures.





The laundry soap ingredients

Bill stirring the soap
Someone else wants to potty train too, and she understands that a good book is part of the potty process too!


Baby girl crap exploding in the guest room


Trying to organize, key word....trying



1 comment:

Tiff said...

WooHoo! You made laundry soap! How do you like it? ;)
I love the pic of the baby girl crap, I still haven't sorted and gotten rid of Emma's stuff, even though we knew drew was our last. Good for you for not being a big fat procrastinator like me! LOL!!