Dear sweet girls,
I know that you do not enjoy nap time. You would much rather be up terrorizing the dog, emptying out the baskets of toys, digging in the garbage can or tag team wrestling on the floor.
However, nap time is a sacred time for mama. This is the time that I get to take a breather and relax. I get to sit down to a lunch prepared just for me and eat without little girls climbing/pulling on me. I get to check my email, blog, try to finish the 3rd book in the Twilight series, talk on the phone - uninterrupted by a certain little girl saying "me talk" and maybe just maybe take a nap.
This is NOT the time that I do laundry, dishes, sweep or clean of any sorts. Although this is what I would like you to believe I do. This is time for me. I know this may sound selfish but your Mama is very busy and needs some time for herself.
So dear, sweet Addie I know you think that two naps daily isn't needed anymore but you do need at least one. And sweet Ellia I know that you think a nap should only be an hour but really two hours or more is best for all of us. Trust me! Otherwise that crazy woman that comes out sometimes will be making more appearances and she is kinda of scary.
Can we work together to make nap time successful? Lets hear it for Naps! Yeah, for naps! That's more like it. Here's to making nap time last longer & not seeing that scary woman as often!
Love,
Mama
2 comments:
I agree!!
i feel ya, sister!
Post a Comment