Last night I did NOT attempt to argue with my duck hunting husband about what it means to carry a concealed weapon. And as to what the actual license is called. He did NOT in so many words tell me I did NOT know what I was talking about.
Yesterday, I did NOT ask Bill to help me re-arrange the furniture. I did NOT tell him I wanted to move the nicer & comfier couch back into the family room. And this is NOT the exact one we moved out a few months ago because I wanted more space for the girls in the family room to play & I wanted to preserve it, as it is our nicest piece of furniture. And he did NOT look at me like I was crazy!
Bill has been convinced that Addie is NOT walking because she doesn't have our big ottoman to cruise around like Ellia did. And I have NOT been trying to prove to him she is just a bit slower at walking and does NOT need this ottoman to learn to walk.
After we moved the furniture around last night she did NOT begin to cruise around & around it. And she did NOT let go of ottoman and take 2 very small steps towards the couch all on her own. Nope the ottoman is NOT the key to her learning how to walk at all!!!
Our children are NOT allowed to stand on the furniture. We are trying to teach them to be respectful of furniture and that they are not monkeys. So this morning when Ellia climbed up on the ottoman and began dancing to the "hot dog dance" on the Mickey Mouse clubhouse show I most certainly did NOT cheer her on, clap for her and tell her what a good dancer she was. Nope NOT this mama!
What did you NOT do this week?
No comments:
Post a Comment