Thankful For:
My wonderful husband who works so hard that I can stay home with our girls. I was reminded of this especially this week when I saw an old co-worker. And I walked away thinking " I am so glad I am not working there anymore" He has made so many sacrifices for our family the last few years that I hope one day I can make it up to him.
Listening to:
"Kipper the dog" theme song as the girls are attempting to destroy the living room and watch the TV.
Whats for dinner:
Tacos and re-fried beans. I will probably make a yummy taco salad!
(BTW - Tiff, breakfast for dinner, what we like to call "brinner" doesn't happen in this house. I cannot stand the smell of breakfast items cooking at night)
Looking forward to:
Halloween tomorrow and dressing the girls in their costumes. Ellia is going to be Minnie Mouse or "MmmMouse" as she calls it and Addie is going to be the cutest ladybug ever! We have a busy day tomorrow. The girls and I will visit daddy at work in their costumes, visit G & G and Auntie "Sus", then home for naps before the BIG night of trick or treating (in our neighborhood) and handing out candy. Should be fun day but a busy day!
Needing or wanting:
A kick start in my Arbonne business. Things have been slow and partly because I have been dragging. I need to get my butt in gear.
Missing:
Sleep! Addie is teething and not sleeping well for over a week now. It's not fun! And I just want to sleep through the night for more than one night before this 3rd baby comes!!!
Quote of the day:
This morning after seeing Addie and I in pumpkin Halloween shirts Ellia said
"mama me want pumpkin too"
When I told her I didn't have a pumpkin shirt for her (Addie's was Ellias last year) she started crying and saying
"I want it, I want it, I want a pumpkin shirt"
So guess what I did after checking with Bill? I ran out to Target and bought her a pumpkin shirt. And she wore it with a big smile on her face.
1 comment:
Brinner, that's genius! So, you have a name for it, you just don't eat it? You're strange... (and that's why we love you!) LOL!!
Post a Comment