I am listening to: The t.v. running the background & the dogs barking next door. Did I mention they bark ALL the time and that Ellia cannot even play in her yard without them barking at her. So much that it scares her. And lets not even mention what happens when Bubba goes out in the yard.
I am looking forward to: Calvins graduation tonight. My BFF Melissa's son is graduating from Snohomish tonight. I am so excited to be going & to watch him walk across that stage. (there was some drama leading up to it, I'll do another post about that with grad pictures tomorrow) I have known Calvin since he was 3.5yrs old. Here are some fun pictures of him through the years.



What's for dinner Tonight: Brocolli, Rice & Cheese casserole with Roasted Chicken breasts. An easy dinner & one that just pops into the oven and since I have to leave early for graduation it will be easy for Bill to handle.
Missing: Ellia's big purple ball. She had it in the yard the other day but it has vanished. I think it might have rolled out the fence & down our hill. And in that case it probably found a new home since there are a ton of kids at the bottom of the hill. But it's sad cause she goes out into the yard and says "Ball, Mama, Ball" and looks for it.
2 comments:
So amazing that she talks! But I guess she IS getting bigger. I really look forward to the graduation pics!
Wow, I cannot believe he graduated already! I feel so old... I miss you and Melissa!
Post a Comment