Thursday, June 11, 2009

A little bit of this, A little bit of that

It's been a crazy week-n-half here in the Team D household. Go figure that's why I haven't posted much since NMM. So this post will be a little bit of everything this week:

On Sunday, we went to a 45yr Anniversary/Retirement party for some old family friends of my families. Lois & Ken have known me for 28 years!!!!! Now that is an accomplishment. They live in Arizona and just recently retired. They came up to visit for their granddaughter's High School Graduation (it's tonight - a post about that is coming later). While they were here their kids threw them a Anniversary/Retirement party.

Lois came for our wedding but Ken couldn't. So he had never met Bill or the girls. It was fun to introduce my Wonderful husband and beautiful girls to him & the rest of their extended family.

A few snapshots of the day:


*************************************************************************************

Ellia and I am growing tomato's this year. We did plant a butterfly garden made up of wild flowers but sadly they aren't doing as well as the Tomato's. The other night I had to water the plants and do some weeding. So Ellia came out to help me and found herself very wet.
See all the trouble - I mean Fun she got into while out in the yard with me.

Here she is playing with her shovel & trying to water at the same time.
She decided getting wet was more fun than weeding the gardens.

Liking the water & being wet
Not liking the water or being wet anymore

I had to undress her outside b/c she was sooooo wet. She sat down on the step & it just made the cutest snapshot.


*************************************************************************************
Addie discovered Mashed Potato's the other night at dinner. She grabbed my plate and just started digging into them. It was the cutest thing. But before it was over she was covered from head to toe in taters. Too cute not to photograph.



*****************************************************************************
We made a visit to the splash park the other day. We met some friends and enjoyed the water during all this hot weather we are getting.



3 comments:

Julie D. said...

you guys have been busy! love the mashed potatoes picture!!

CulyQFun said...

Yes, we have. But it's been fun.
Thanks! I love those pics too, I have sooo many. It's going to make a fun scrapbook page.

Kim said...

That park looks like so much fun! We have to try it soon. :)