Friday, May 29, 2009

Random camping pictures

So I decided I couldn't wait any longer & so I downloaded a few camping pictures. (our computer will not allow me to download many pictures. We are out of memory & Bill has to figure out what to do. I wish a new computer was coming but that isn't the case. So until then I will have to be picky as to what I download)


Addie geting her diaper changed on the picnic table on top of the camo duffle bag.
Ellia and Mama on daddy's boat
Ellia dropping a worm over board. She was more interested in the worms than fishing. Especially playing with them & dropping them into the water.

Daddy showing Ellia how to put the worm on her fishing line.

Bill taking a moment to relax. Cause ya know fishing is so hard!
The girls playing in daddy's boat.

We bought pools and set them up at the campsites. B/C it was over 75 each day & the kids needed somewhere to cool off. Ellia and Addie are such water babies!!!

Ellia, Addie & Levi playing in the pool
The girls pack-n-plays in the tent.
Geromy & Bill cleaning the fish - or whatever you have to do to them.


Ellia eating a hamburger - she actually ate it. Daddy said it was cause he bbq'd it for her. Ellia doesn't like meat.



This is our daughter playing with the beer. I found her on the backside of the tent playing with it and trying to drink a bottle. Hmmm, hope this isn't a clue as to what her future is going to be like. Ha!



1 comment:

lifeunscripted said...

Love the photos, thanks for sharing! Oh, if you need to free up space on your computer, get an external hard drive, hook it up to your computer and transfer ALL of your photos on it. As long as the hard drive is hooked up, you can easily access the files.