Monday, April 06, 2009

Sunshine & Potty training

Yesterday and today I cannot believe my eyes....it's been sunny!!! WoooHoo!
We spent most of yesterday out in the sun & our yard weeding & sprucing up.

Today, we have started the potty training thing. Ellia has showed so many signs of being ready and it's now or never. So today after breakfast the diaper came off. She is running around naked from the waste down...well and some socks. She is loving it! Goldfish & juice will be on the menu for most of the day.

I on the other hand am nervous & not sure if I am ready for this. I am a self proclaimed neat freak and the thought of pee on my floors/carpets....well lets just say I am not a fan. But I am trying this method. MckMama suggested it, my friend Sabrina suggested it and I did some research online...and you know everything online is true ;o)

I will keep you posted as to how we do.

oops, 1 accident already.

1 comment:

SarahDB said...

Oooo! Congratulations and Good Luck!

Here we go Ellia, Here we go! ( clap, clap) Here we go Ellia, Here we go!)