Yes, it's that time again! It's officially Monday! And what could be better than getting a load off your chest. It's
Not Me! Monday. Free therapy at it's funniest.
- This week I did not head out to stamp club in my flip flops - And this wouldn't have been a problem if it hadn't start to snow!
- This Mama did not let her daughter run around in just her diaper & socks (wouldn't want her feet to get cold) for hours on end because she didn't feel like getting her dressed - until 3pm in the afternoon. Nope why would I have waited till 3 o'clock - what's the point then?
- Yesterday, we did not cancel & reschedule Santa pictures downtown not once but 3x in about an hours time due to the snow. And then finally head downtown and get those fabulous pictures taken!
- I did not drink almost a whole bottle of the holiday creamer "White Chocolate Peppermint" in my coffee this week. It couldn't have been me or maybe it is me and this stuff is soooo good!!!
Who drinks coffee anyways?? I'm a supermom and don't need to be energized.
- I am not the worst scheduler & have yet to fully regain my memory loss due to two subsequent pregnancies - which resulted in double booking craft night with friends, my scrap booking weekend in January and our friend's daughters 1st birthday party. Nope I carry around an appointment book and always consult it before scheduling anything!
- This Mama did not obsess about this years Christmas card. The pictures to use for it, the wording, the background - you name it she did not obsess. Nope she was calm & collected when she designed & finally ordered this card last night!
- And this Mama did not tell her husband that "Yes, we are having a Christmas letter whether you like it or not & you are too getting your own paragraph in it"
- And this Mama did not insist on matching paper & labels for this Christmas letter. And when designing the card on Costco.com did not insist on finding a background that matched the already bought paper. Hmmmm, maybe she would've checked online Before buying the paper, ya think? (in case you're wondering - we are all matching now)
Who knew that our first Christmas letter was going to be such a BIG deal??
3 comments:
Oh I can't wait to get a copy of that Christmas letter!
PS. Those Christmas dresses in your main picture on here are adorable. So pretty.
Thanks Sarah!! Bill picked them out - he sure has an eye for fashion!
Post a Comment