Your dad teaches you how to blow duck calls.
Bill teaching Ellia how to blow a duck call. She actually can do it!!!!

Your dad poses with you & his shotgun in a picture.
Bill and Ellia holding his beloved Benelli Nova. And his next comment - "I can't wait to buy you a pink shotgun baby" - Ummm, okay we'll see about that was my response.
4 comments:
Welcome to the family!!! I got a shotgun for my birthday one year. We ARE rednecks but classy rrednecks!!! Cute pictures
Love it! Love it with all of my heart.
I have to tell you, we were out a few weeks ago at a gun show and I saw those tiny pink .22s. Adorable! :) Of course Connor had to wait until he was 5 to get his first bb gun....and Daren had to wait until he was 35!
LOL - quite a bit of an age difference there!! We shall see what happens and when it happens. She was intrigued by it though.
classy rednecks, we are!
Post a Comment