Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Seen, Heard, Said Wednesday

Seen: A loving family saying goodbye to their Father, Husband, Brother and Grandfather. It was the most moving memorial service I have ever been too. The worship at the beginning of the service was so beautiful!! Words can describe the honor I felt just being in the room & celebrating this man's life.

Heard: My friend's daughter telling Addie tonight "Don't play with that basket Addie, it's a decoration" - so her mother's daughter.

Ellia to me "But Mama, you don't take naps, you just drink coffee" - when I told her it was nap time.

Said: Ellia heard me reading to Bill out loud a FB friends comment to another friend, and the comment was "Be nice Asian" so Ellia says "Be nice Asian" Bill and I cracked up cause she has no idea what she is saying....it was so funny. (maybe you had to be there, but trust me it was funny)


No comments: