Monday, August 23, 2010

Not Me Monday

Happy Monday Morning and welcome to another edition of Team D Not Me Monday's. Not Me Monday's were started by McMama. Check out her blog to see what everyone else did NOT do this past week.


This week Bill and I did NOT go away and stay overnight in a hotel, our first time since our honeymoon 4yrs ago. We went to Leavenworth and stayed in a small, cute, off the beaten path Motel. It was so quaint...just how I like them.




It was NOT so relaxing and enjoyable making us wish we had another day.

We did NOT order in pizza, watch movies and just lay around the hotel room. Leading Bill to say "You know we could've just done this at home" ........Ummm, yeah right like we would.

The motel room did NOT have the biggest jacuzzi jetted tub that I have ever seen. I did NOT take 2 bubble baths all by myself in a 24hr period.


I did NOT have Bill take a picture of me in one of my bubble baths and I did NOT just post it for everyone to see.



Yesterday, I did NOT find a newborn diaper next to my side of the bed. Micah is 4months old and I couldn't have possibly forgotten about a newborn diaper for 4months, could I have???

This morning I did NOT spill hot coffee on myself while I was sitting on the couch. I did NOT fall asleep and forget I had coffee in my hand. I did NOT wake up suddenly and have to change my pjs and clean up the couch. I do NOT have red marks on my legs from the hot coffee.

I have NOT eaten so much Zucchini this week that I am re-thinking planting a Zucchini plant next year. Who knew that a single zucchini plant could produce so many of these suckers!!


1 comment:

SarahDB said...

Gina that hilarious! What I want to know is how you got so many bubbles in that bubble bath? I've never been that successful with the bubbles.