It's Monday morning and therefore time to report via Not Me Monday.
**I did NOT buy a ticket to see the new movie Eclipse as well as the first two in the movie series. This would've resulted in a 6hr movie marathon with all my girlfriends.
**At the last minute I did NOT decide to attend only the 2ND and the 3rd movie.**As the night wore on I did NOT find myself in a very serious and painful situation in regards to pumping. I did NOT forget a hand pump at home. I did NOT miss 2 of Micah's feedings during this time. And this did NOT result in me having to go the bathroom and relieve my very sore "milkmaids"
**I did NOT try to aim the stream into the toilet and this did NOT result in spray going everywhere in the stall. It did NOT look like a little boy had gone to the bathroom in the stall when I was done.
**I did NOT still leak all over my shirt by the end of the final movie and have to ride home with a wet shirt. Good thing everyone was tired at 2:30am and didn't notice my wet shirt!
**Yesterday, at the parade I did NOT pull this out of my jean pocket. Ahhh, the life of a mom.
**I am totally against sparklers for little kids, they burn so hot and are very dangerous. I did NOT relent & let the girls do sparklers with daddy yesterday.
**They did NOT have a blast & want to do more....great!

1 comment:
yes, the life of a mom for sure! :) fun post. :)
Post a Comment