Addie eating guacamole. Which by the way Bill and I both do NOT like (unless it's our neighbors). But apparently Addie loves it.
Heard:
Ellia is learning to pray. I tried to post the video, Yes, I recorded her because it is precious to hear her pray & to hear what she prays for. There is a wide range that she prays for, friends, family, Bubba, Addie, her bum bum, her dolls, etc.
However, the other night this was her prayer:
"Dear Jesus, Thank You for my family, my friends, please keep them healfy & safe" - The End, I'm done, Amen"
Said:
Me: "Ellia stop peeking under the stall"
Ellia: "I'm just looking at her shoes mama"
Me: "Well we don't do that honey"
Ellia: "But she has pretty shoes mama"
A girl after her mama's own heart, I love shoes!
1 comment:
Cute!! our girls have something in common!
Post a Comment