Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Things Ellia has been saying

Over the last few weeks Ellia has been talking more and more. And so much that now even Bill can understand her. (it used to be that I was the only one that knew what she was saying)

So I thought I'd compile a few things that she is saying:

"Addie I said you no play with my baby" - to which I reminded her, "That is Addie's baby"
"Well I burrow it now"


"Mama you too big for the tub" - said to me as she jumped in the tub with me the other night. And let me tell you that sure did wonders for my pregnant self esteem!!


"Mama I think Addie wants cookies"
She does
"Yes, she does"
Okay, then I will just give Addie some cookies
"Noooooo, I want them too"
Oh really, cause you said just Addie wanted cookies
"I meat we both"
Oh, okay you meant you both want cookies too. Gotcha


"Mama I not take a nap, I big girl & big girl not take naps today"
Ummm, I don't think so little one, you are taking a nap
"Ummmmm, just a minute..........she tilts her head OK I think so"



"ooooh bubba just licked my butt"
He did?
"Yes, I let him, he likes it"
Well, lets not let him do that anymore. And why are your panties & pants off anyways?
"Cause I wanted to let Bubba lick my butt"
That is not acceptable Ellia, please put your pants & undies back on right now.
"okay, mama"
"You mad mama?"
No, but I do not want Bubba licking your butt.
"That nasty"
Yes, that is nasty

1 comment:

Julie D. said...

that last one is hilarious!!!!