Monday, February 22, 2010

Not Me Monday

What did I NOT do this week? What did others NOT do this week? Read my confessions and then head over to MckMama's to see what everyone else is NOT doing.

This past week after our daughter had stuck something yet again up her nose (2x in 24hrs) I did NOT wish the doctor would extract it and make it hurt. This Mama would NOT wish for her child to hurt so as to teach her lesson, never.


I did NOT attempt to make bread this week. The middle was NOT done on one of the loaves, which I turned into bread crumbs. However, after baking the 2ND loaf for a bit longer I did NOT eat almost the whole loaf myself!! Leaving my husband to say "What happened to your bread, I never got to try any". Ooops! I did manage to save him 1 slice.



We had a family day on Saturday and visited the Zoo. Before leaving I did NOT forget to ask Ellia if she needed to go to the bathroom when I went. B/C I'm a good toddler Mama and always ask if she needs to go. When we got out to the car she did not proclaim "I have to go peepeee". Since we parked on the street a few blocks away we had no bathroom within close distance. So I did NOT tell Bill to help her pee on the side of the car as I was changing Addies diaper. He did NOT get frustrated trying to make this work and tell me this was more up my alley. We did NOT switch children and I did NOT help Ellia pee on the side of the road. And she did NOT proclaim as she was peeing "I go peepee on the grass mommy"

And later I did NOT wish I had taken a photo of this experience




No comments: