Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day weekend wrap up


This weekend was the "Love Weekend" and boy was our house filled with love & fun. The girls and I made some scrumptious peanut butter chocolate cupcakes & home made valentines for some special people.



Ellia loved gluing on hearts & colored pasta I made for her


Addie loved eating the peanut butter mixture off the beater




On Friday evening I went out to dinner & a movie with some great girlfriends for a girls Valentines day night. We saw the movie Valentines Day. It was sooo cute & so funny.

Bill had to work on Valentines day and so we celebrated on Thursday evening. We left the girls with G & G and headed out to a nice dinner in Bellevue. It was so nice to get away, enjoy a nice dinner & not have to cut up someones food or feed them!

Yesterday, morning I made the girls heart blueberry pancakes and then we went to our friends house for a couples Valentines Day party. I was minus my main date but had 2 smaller dates. It was fun afternoon.





Daddy & the girls valentines




Our couples table all decorated








Playing a game with conversation hearts (Darren looks like he is having fun)





My sentence "Crazy for you my love"







But on this day we always remember 2yrs ago when this little one was conceived. Not a planned conception but none the less a priceless part of our family. We love you Addie!!















































































1 comment:

Julie D. said...

fun valentines! Addie may not want to be scarred with the knowledge of the day of her 'conception'. Sure would give a different spin on v-day for a kid! Would me. :) LOL! Love ya.