Monday, December 14, 2009

The Coundown to baby #3 gender begins

Today, is the beginning of the 5 day countdown till we find out what Baby#3 gender is. And to say we are anxious, scared and excited is and understatement!

For weeks now I have had dreams of a baby girl AND a baby boy. More specifically a boy with brown eyes and brown curly hair. I have also had the dreams where we are told it's a " " and when it's born it's the other. So I am ready to know.....whatever it's gender may be....I WANT to know!

Is it bad to say here that I've even had thoughts of faking pains or something to get into the doctor earlier for an ultrasound? And is it bad that one of my friends even offered to lightly rear end us (not to cause damage to vehicles) just so we could say we were rear ended and make a visit to the doctor??? Should I mention that I haven't felt this baby move yet either!

So in anticipation of the Big Gender revealing day Bill and I have tried just about every wise tale on the Internet in hopes of trying to discover this baby's gender.

Today, we analyze the Chinese Gender Chart and every day this week I will post about each of the wise tales we have tried & their results. All post leading up to Friday where we will post Baby #3's gender!!

The Chinese Gender chart is based on the mom's age at conception & the conception month.

My age - 32
Conception month - August

Predictor - Girl

**Now it's important to note here that with Ellia the Chinese chart said "Boy" and we know that wasn't true. It was however right with Addie. So with this specific Wise Tale gender predictor we are 1 for 1.**




2 comments:

Christabelle said...

This could be good! About three days before Benjamin was born, the lady at the laundry mat swung my ring over my wrist and told me I was having a girl. With Josias, fetal heartbeat was in the upper 150s (should be girl). With Abigail, it hung out in the mid 130s (should be boy). Perhaps there's something that worked better for you guys!

Kim said...

The Chinese Gender Chart & BabyMan.net both said boy for Blake & Kyle and they say boy for this baby, too. One of my sisters did them for her pregnancies, and they were right for her boys but not her girl. We'll see!

Also, Blake's h/r was in the 150s and Kyle's was in the 130s. I read a whole article with statistics that debunked the h/r old wives tale.