This week I did NOT work hours & hours on stamping cards to sell at a craft show on Sat. And at this craft show I did NOT only make $20 for all my efforts and hours of work!
This craft show was from 10am -5pm. Afterwards, I did NOT pick up the girls, go home, feed them, change their clothes, let the dog out & then turn around and drive to Seattle to daddy's Costco for shop night. Where I did NOT make myself sick eating so much free chocolate from the fabulous vendors that were there that night.
I did NOT dress the girls all up in Christmas santa skirts & their white fur coats just to go to Costco! And when we arrived Bill and I did NOT make the girls sit with Santa for pictures twice! They both did NOT cry and get upset.
I did NOT have a dream about Thanksgiving dinner two nights in a row. I did NOT dream about the turkey, the cranberry sauce, potato's, shopping & the Macy's Day parade. Hmmm, can you tell this is my favorite holiday??
My husband and I did NOT get into a wee bit of an argument last night. We do NOT argue at all! But supposing we did argue and during the 45Min's we both cooled off I did NOT clean the whole downstairs, master bathroom/bedroom, vacuum, put away 2 loads of laundry & empty all the garbage cans. Who says working out our anger cannot be beneficial?
No comments:
Post a Comment