Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Facts

Friday Facts for November 20Th:

Thankful for: My little family and the fact that I am able to stay home with the girls each and every day! That I have my own little family. Something I dreamed & prayed for, for many years. And being a SAHM is harder than I thought but I do enjoy it. It is rough around here some days but we make it through. My patience is sometimes shot by the time Bill walks in the door but I wouldn't trade the whining, "mama I love you", more water please & all that jazz for the world. Well, okay I would trade the whining. That is sooooo irritating to me and Ele is in this whining mood that is driving me crazy! She spent 20 Min's in her crib the other day until she finally stopped.

Listening to: The radio playing in the background and Ele trying to sing along. She loves to sing & dance. And it is the cutest thing ever!!!


Looking forward to: The craft show tomorrow. I have made about 25 cards & 15 or so clips to sell. Plus I am going to put out my Arbonne stuff and pray that I get a few hits for that. But more importantly it will be fun to hang with my BF all day & see some other cool crafty things.

I am needing or wanting: To know what this baby is in my tummy! The suspense is killing me!!!! Drano test and Intelligender test both say boy. If it isn't a boy on Dec 18Th I will cry! But I know I will come around b/c each baby is a gift.

Missing: Nothing right now that I know of

Quote of the week: "Impossible is not a word, it's just an excuse to not try at all"

No comments: