Monday, September 14, 2009

Not Me Monday Returns



Wow, it's been awhile since I've done a Not Me Monday. So these are a few I've saved up!! Oldies but goodies.

I did NOT ask my 23 month old to go and see what her 11 month old sister was doing because I was too tired/lazy to get off the couch.

I have NOT been on a diet for the last 5weeks and been doing so great that the past two weekends in a row I haven't thrown caution to the wind and splurged on whatever I've wanted, nope NOT Me.

This past summer during our garage sale I did NOT put a small bathing suit on our daughter that I was selling because I was too lazy to go inside & get her real one. And then I did NOT make her pose for pictures. (notice the straps are stretched waaaay done over her chest, kinda looks like a wrestling singlet)

And she did NOT have strap marks on her shoulders when I took the suit off because it was too tight.

I did NOT take a salad to a friends birthday party this weekend, bring the leftovers home, pick out the tomato's and then take the same said salad to the family reunion the next day. I did NOT add new tomato's, cheese & dressing to make it more "fresh". That is downright disgusting and soooo wrong and so I would never do that!

I did NOT let Ellia wear the same outfit 3 days in a row convincing myself it was okay because we didn't go anywhere & she didn't really get it dirty.

I do NOT allow Ellia to take a few diaper wipes and use them to blow her nose with, wash her feet, dust the furniture & mop the floor. Only taking them away from her when they are a little black & dirty. Why would a mother allow her daughter to play with wipes like that? (It couldn't be because this little act of fun keeps her busy for at least 20mins each day!)


2 comments:

Tiff said...

Hey! I ate that salad!! (It was good, too...) ;)

CulyQFun said...

I thought 2x about putting that on here, just in case you saw it or Jeanette.
Now you know my secret.