Thursday, September 17, 2009

September fun days

The girls and I have been trying to squeeze every bit of summer out of these last few days. Fall is coming and I love Fall, but these nice days we have in September are meant to be enjoyed too.

Last weekend we took another trip to the zoo. It was zoo member appreciation day and since we have a membership (Thanks Nana & Papa) we went. They had bouncy houses, face painting, free food & entertainment. The girls and I had so much fun doing all the free stuff we didn't see any animals except the Penguins.

Not too sure about the bouncy house. It was her 1st time in one ever
Once she got in there she squealed with delight and bounced all over. She loved it!
Ellia had so much fun playing with the hula hoops while we waited for face painting. And because the line was long for face painting she had a lot of time to play with them.


Finally, it was our turn for face painting, Ellia picked a Giraffe.


Almost done
Finished product, look Addie watching so intently

I asked if they could do Addie and they said "sure we can". Both girls sat so still. I was amazed.


Visiting the Penguins

Having a treat


Riding the carousel. Addie wasn't as excited as Ellia.






Then on Sunday we had the family reunion with Bill's Mom's side of the family & a friends 30th birthday bash that we were very, very late too. We still love you LeAnne!!

This is Bill's cousin Tiffany. And she has a cool blog over at Still Seeking Sanity. We have become friends this past year via our blogs & so it was fun to see each other & have our kids play together.

Family hanging out
Ellia playing with some of the younger cousins kids. (McKenna & Emma)

J.Shorb having fun with Spencer

Bill hanging with some cousins





No comments: