Well, that was my week last week. I just seemed irritable and pissed off all week. And there wasn't just one specific reason it was just all of life wasn't agreeing with me. And it was my anniversary week so I shouldn't have been like that, but I was.
Why do we as women do that?
Why do we say "No I'm not mad" as we bang the cupboard door shut?
Why do we sulk around?
I know I am not alone in this!
And seriously sometimes I don't know exactly why I am pissed off. To which Bill cannot understand that at all. Am I alone out there?
I wish that I could say I was the perfect wife/mother & that I prayed about my attitude and it was all better.....but I did not pray & I am not the perfect wife/mother by any means. The fact is I sulked around, snapped at my kids, snapped at my husband and was just downright mean.
I realize that God is working in me. He is trying to show me something, teach me something & change my heart. But I am not seeing it, hearing it or exactly ready for the change.
But life goes on here at the Team D dugout. And this week has been better for sure. Things are turning around.
Ahhh, that felt better to get it off my chest.
3 comments:
Ahh, sweetie, I hear ya. Remember, when God is changing your heart, the enemy is trying to stop Him. Just recognize that those thoughts and actions are not you, they are Satan trying to keep you from being the wife/mother that you want to be and that God desires you to be. Once you recognize it for what it is, it's easier to get back on track! I am right there with you, and the hardest part for me is being humble enough to admit when I'm being a pill! I love your honesty, I love how you express your feelings. Keep it up!
Love ya!
My favorite saying in this department, which I never used before getting married by the way, is the tried and true "I'm fine." When what I should really say is whatever the heck is wrong with me!
Sometimes Daren will ask "Whats the matter?" and he hears "I'm fine." To which he responds "What else is the matter?" haha! Clever, and it works every time.
girl. you are not alone. sometimes I can be downright bitchy. Grace, i say. Good thing, I have a husband and children who give me grace.
Post a Comment