Friday, July 31, 2009

Show us your Wedding Ceremony/bridal party/flowers

Today at Kelly's Corner it's "Show us your Life" - Wedding ceremony's/flowers/bridal party.
We have pictures but unfortunately in this day & age we do not have the digital pics. So I had to sink to a new low......taking pictures of pictures in an effort to show off our day. Which by the way was 3 years ago this past Tuesday, July 28Th.

We got married on a Hot day at the end of July 3yrs ago this week. Our theme was "Simple Elegance" and I think we pulled it off lovely. Our colors were Brown, Champagne & Red. I loved the way the 3 colors went so beautifully together.

Our day was BEAUTIFUL!! I loved the church, my dress, bridesmaids dresses, our flowers and Bill in his tux!!! It truly was a wonderful day. Here are a few of the ghetto pictures of pictures for you to see.....


Me outside in my dress, I loved this dress!!! I didn't even want to take it off at the end of the night and Bill said "You're kidding right?" ha!

Close up of me, my veil, & my bouquet. It was so heavy!! I didn't count on that. But I loved it.

Walking down the isle with my daddio. We got married at Basytr College in the chapel. I loved the setup of the pews & the marble floor. Because of it's ornate decor we didn't have to decorate, we just lined the isle with candles. It was soo beautiful.

Almost to the alter, it was a loooong isle to walk down.
Ring Bearer Luke with Bill's wrestling shoes. The rings were in the shoes!


Fun portrait of us girls

Formal portrait of my girls & I



Bill's Groomsmen & Groomswoman goofing around


Flower girls Moriah & Becca


Me with the ring bearer. I love this guy!

My nephew and I. He looked so cute in his tiny tux
The whole wedding party, 5 bridesmaids & groomsmen/woman, 1 jr bridesmaid & 1 jr groomsmen, 2 flower girls & one ring bearer


Best Man, Maid of Honor, Happy Couple & our Pastor after signing the wedding certificate


Trust me the pictures do NOT do the justice of how beautiful this day was. It was more than I could have imagined and more!!!


4 comments:

Mrs. Happily-ever-after said...

I found your post from Kelly's Korner. Your day looks like it was beautiful (I really like the elegance of the chapel). Congratulations on your recent anniversary!

lifeunscripted said...

I don't think I will ever forget your wedding! It was beautiful, that's for sure, it was a hot day too, but then there was the dark side with the cake! My mom did an incredible job repairing that cake, I just wish we could have taken a photo of it all together before the heat got to it =(.

CulyQFun said...

Yes, she did a great job. I should've posted a pic of the final cake.
We still hear from people who say our wedding cake was the BEST.

SarahDB said...

You know I have never seen your wedding pictures! These are great. I love that I finally get a taste of the day. Thanks for sharing.