Friday, June 26, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday - Master Bedrooms

Today is Show Us Where You Live F-R-I-D-A-Y at Kelly's Corner and it's Master Bedrooms. I love my master bedroom and really excited & proud to show it off.

This is looking through the french doors into our bedroom. Our room is brown with blue accents. Three walls are a light beige color and the main wall is a chocolate brown. The painting we bought on sale, major discount at Costco. I love it and think it adds so much to the room.
This is a view from the foot of our bed. The headboard my husband made! Yes, indeed. I love it! In fact my husband did a LOT of work in this room. He sanded the bedside tables & stained them. They were pine and they didn't match. We like Espresso colored woods.

Here is the wall on my side of the bed. It has pictures of each of the girls in Bill's hands. These pictures are what I see when I crawl out of bed each morning and make getting up all worth it.
The dresser's in the room were my husband's grandparents. They spent a lot of time in his Aunt's garage and we inherited them. Bill also sanded, stained & replaced the handles on these too. He was careful to keep them authentic looking. They are amazing!!!


View of the other dresser - ignore the cords hanging down in the back. They are from the tv that is on the wall above this dresser.


Okay, that is my bedroom. Hope you enjoyed touring it and seeing all my husbands hard work!!







4 comments:

Grandma Beth said...

They look terrific. just like whne I was a kid. Thansk Bill for the refurbish. Thanks Gina for using them

Ashley said...

Thank you so much for opening up your home!

KM Studios said...

nice colors...i would play off of that awesome painting above the bed.
draw some inspiration off of that.

Julie D. said...

pretty room! incredible re-do on the dresser.