Monday, June 01, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have NOT been doing this week.


Friday, I did NOT suggest that Bill take the to work downtown to work just so I didn't have to drive back & forth to Seattle 3x before we left to head down to Portland for the weekend.

And I most definitely did NOT then find a "better" route for him to take when I saw which one he was going to take. Cause you know I am the more experienced bus rider - having taken the bus for years to work.

While eating ice cream bars yesterday in the yard at Aunt Beth's - Ellia did NOT share her ice cream with Boomer. And I did NOT encourage her to do so just for a picture. And she most certainly did NOT then put the rest of the ice cream in her mouth after sharing with Boomer. Nope and the following aren't pictures of this episode either.

We did NOT leave late from Portland and miss our friends daughters musical concert at church. Even after we told her we were going to try very hard to come. And because we left late we do NOT have to pay another night of boarding for Bubba.

And so since we were late & not going to make the concert we did NOT stop at Bill's sisters house to check out the progress. (her house is getting a bunch of work done to it) And then decide to dress the girls for bed right there in her front yard. Ellia wore a new pair of pj's G & G gave her right then, Addie did NOT wear her dirty, breakfast stained pjs from earlier that morning for a 2nd time. Nope, I wouldn't stoop to that level and put dirty pjs on my daughter just so she'd be ready for bed when we got home. Ummm, yeah right!

I did NOT ignore my neighbors last night as Bill stood there talking to them as I unloaded the car. I was NOT in "unload" the car mode & just wanted to get it done so we could get the girls into bed & ourselves into bed after a long weekend.




2 comments:

Julie D. said...

who is that standing behind in the picture?

CulyQFun said...

Audrey - a friend of Caleb & Levi's