Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesdays rambling & a few pics

Today we visited the doctor with Addie. She has a cold - officially called "Sinusitis" and the beginnings of an ear infection. Oh, Lord please don't let her be starting down the same road as her big sister.

Ellia had an ear infection last week and we have decided it's Tubes time. She will be having surgery on April 23rd (my sister's birthday). Please pray for us as we head down this path.

Can I just say here and now I am tired, tired, tired of sick children!! It seems like since Addie was born we have been under the sickness umbrella in our house. And it is time for this thing to be closed up & put away for the year.

On another note, I finally broke down and started the Twilight series. I know, I know, I said I'd never read it. But curiosity got the best of me and I borrowed the 1st book from my friend. I read it in 2 days - that's good for a SAHM. And then I began the 2ND one. It's been 4 days and I am only half way through. This book took me a little to get into, it seemed to drag on and is just now getting good.

Speaking of books I am trying to read like 4 right now. What books are you reading right now?

Okay, enough said - here are the pics from our visits to the park last week. Looks like we may get some more visits in this week if the weather cooperates.





4 comments:

Julie D. said...

hey the second one took me forever. I stopped half way through and then picked it up and finished it in a few days. It gets 10x better. just ordered 3 and 4. i think its a totally entertaining series...and i like them...but i don't know....somehow they got extra hyped over and thus so popular. I've read way better (even for easy reading) I'm also reading pillars of the earth. I can't tell you how done I am with all this sick stuff. last night was night 6 of up every 30 minutes. awful. and i'm so achy and stuffy it is no fun. hope you guys feel better sooN!

Tiff said...

I hope springtime brings healing for your family! Hey, stop by my blog, I have an award for you over there!

Tiff said...

E-mail me and I'll help you out. tiffanileone(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Costco badge...YES!! We got it!!! My husband LOVES it (he saw it back in MN). I have it hanging by a ribbon from Stellan's crib here in the hospital. Thanks!!!!!!!