Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
So I've taken a few weeks off due to Stellan's condition but decided it was time to come back to these posts.....they are therapy for me.
This week I did NOT dress my daughters in clothes that were too small & too big for them just cause I liked the outfits. Ellia did NOT wear a size 3T skirt outfit that the skirt touched her ankles. And Addie did NOT wear a 3month outfit (which she has been out of for 2 months) and the jean romper was up to her hips....Hey, I put a pair of cute leggings on under it.
Then the next day I did NOT dress the girls in "I'm the Big Sister" and "I'm the Little sister" tee-shirts for the zoo. Again, Ellia's was a 3T and Addie's this time was tooo big...a size 12month. Just so it would be cute for zoo pictures.
I did NOT take a bubble bath recently and then after I was dressed make Bubba get into the tub. And he did NOT smell like Victoria Secrets Amber Romance for the rest of the night. At least it was better than "dog" smell.
While at the zoo Ellia did NOT throw a major tantrum because she couldn't have pirates booty. She did NOT begin screaming and crying and throwing a fit all over some rice popcorn. And I did NOT just stand there and ignore her until she stopped.
While laying in bed one night I did NOT pretend to be a vampire and tell my husband I wanted to suck his blood, all while laughing & giggling. Where would I get such a crazy idea? It could NOT be from the Twilight books that I am reading.
Speaking of those books, I did NOT stay in my pjs one day & allow Ellia to run around the house, take out every toy, eat out of the garbage can (I discovered this later), have as much milk & fishy crackers as she wanted, and stay in her pjs almost all day just so I could read the 1st book. Nope who would do that just to get some reading in???
While coloring eggs for Easter we did NOT just let Ellia go at it and dunk eggs in the dye. She did NOT have multi colored finger tips & chest. (luckily we did eggs a few days before so she didn't look like a mess at church on Easter)
Right now I am NOT on the computer typing this post & Ellia is NOT downstairs doing whatever she wants. Nope I do NOT parent like that while I am on the computer.
Better run, don't want anymore garbage eating to go on ;o)
2 comments:
cute new pics, gina! great not me
I am loving all of the new Redsox pictures! Oh, I also love that your daughter ate out of the garbage can. AH! She's going to have a great immune system. :)
Post a Comment