Thursday, January 29, 2009

Miracle me this, Miracle me that.

WE Believe,WE Believe,WE Believe,WE Believe!!!!! (shouting from the roof tops)

So our dear sweet Addie is a colicky baby - however I am happy to report she appears to be turning the corner. But we were at our wits end with her and then I discovered the Miracle Blanket on MckMama's blog and our world changed. I just knew it was the answer to all our problems.

Bill found one on Craiglist and it has rocked our world!!! Although it is a blue one, beggars can't be choosers and I am a true believer in MIRACLES!

Addie has slept in her bassinet since January 12th and not in my arms. Up until then, for 3 months I had been sleeping with a baby in my arms every night. And she is now sleeping 5-6 hrs a night, in her blanket, in her bassinet. The crib is in her future very soon....next week. This blanket will calm her almost immediately and put her right to sleep. It is simply a MIRACLE.


Here she is, ready for a nap. She loves this blanket too.

Sleeping on the couch.


Sleeping in her swing
We believe in Miracle blankets!!!

7 comments:

SarahDB said...

I love your new picture. All of the girls, sooo cute.

Congrats on your miracle. :)

Julie D. said...

love your new picture, too!

CulyQFun said...

Thanks Girls! I just noticed that Addie is in her miracle blanket in that picture too. See we love that thing.

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOOO glad you love Miracle Blankets!! Thanks for taking my little old word for it. See, I TOLD you they were great!!

Thanks for always leaving me such nice comments, and for letting me know I should come over here and check this post out:)

MckMama

CulyQFun said...

I feel so special & honored to have had MckMama comment on my blog!!!!
Wow, it really made my night.

Michal Ann said...

Hi! My kids went to Cedar Park school "back in the day." We've all been in the area for generations.

I just ordered Miracle Blankets for a grand-niece expected this Spring. (I feel too young to be a great aunt so I call myself "Super Auntie.") I sure wish the blankets had been invented when my kids were little, especially for #1 and #3. The first two are boys 13 mos. apart and when they were 2 and 3, I had a daughter. I always tried to swaddle but as you know, it's more efficient to use the Baby Straight Jacket and it looks roomy for bigger babies.

I don't have a blog but I was so excited when MckMamma emailed me! What an energetic woman. I was inquiring if she gets a commission from Miracle Blanket. (She does if you click on the link in one of her postings.) I noticed when I ordered that anyone can sign up to get a 10% commission on any sales that are generated through a link. Maybe you could do this on your blog and tell your MOPS moms to order through you. I don't use ebay often but I tried for a Miracle, too. Your husband might've outbid me! :)

HOT TIP: When you need to sleep a young baby on the couch try a tip I invented with #3. Take one of the throw pillows and tuck it under the front edge of the main cushion. This puts it on a slight tilt so baby would have a hard time rolling "uphill."

So glad the Lord has blessed you with beautiful girls and a heart of love for them and the adventure!

In Christ, Michal

Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice! - Philippians 4:4

Michal Ann said...

oops, forgot to check that you are welcome to email me!

immichal@yahoo.com