Friday, December 26, 2008

Post 5 - How much do I love Bill - let me count the ways:

I believe I married the BEST husband in the world!! He is such an amazing man. He continuously loves me even when I suck at being a wife. The past 10 days he has been a trooper with me! I am a creature of habit/routine. I like things orderly and in their place. I like to have a clean house. All of this has gone out the window with all the snow and my family in town visiting. And I don't do good when these things are in an uproar or disrupted. And my husband bears the brunt of my frustrations. But through all this he still loves me!

Bill, (I know he reads this blog) this is for you baby........


  1. You love me even when I am not loving to you.
  2. You always know just how to make me laugh - even when I don't want too
  3. You are an amazing father to our girls
  4. You bring me flowers spontaneously
  5. You listen to my fears, my doubts and even my dumb questions - always giving me a gentle answer even when I know you want to say "What are you thinking?"
  6. You put together Ellia's stroller and grocery cart without complaining yesterday - even though it took a lot longer than you had expected. Who knew doll strollers & grocery carts could be so complicated.
  7. You are handling my family being here in our home for 3 weeks better than I am!
  8. You helped our older neighbor get his chains on - in the snow - for over an hour - at one point even lying on the ground, in the snow to crawl under and attach the chains. I was sooo proud of you!! (Even though at first I was upset that we had to wait to open presents)
  9. You are so giving
  10. You continue to sacrifice over and over for the girls and I
  11. You are always there to listen to me vent about the next annoying thing that bothers me
  12. You always wipe away my tears ( And baby I know there's been alot this year - Thank You)
  13. You have a very cute butt (sorry to family who reads this)
  14. You look so good in your baseball hats. I love when you wear them.
  15. You are a good friend to others
  16. You still get excited about my cooking almost every night
  17. You call me at least 2x a day just to say hi and see how the girls and I are doing.
  18. You are so passionate about your hobbies IE...fishing, hunting, wrestling and you encourage me to pursue my hobbies/dreams
  19. You did not balk last night when I said "Let's start our own "Biggest Looser" program the day the new series premieres on Jan 6Th. Eating right & exercising and we will weigh in every Tuesday during the show"
  20. And finally - You love me for me - You don't try to change me, even though I know you want too, You accept me for me and still 3 years later love me for ME.

No comments: