Friday, December 26, 2008

Post 4 - Baby coo's and smiles

This past week my darling, sweet, almost 3month old baby girl started smiling and making cooing noises. This is the sooo much fun! It's the sign that she is coming out of the "baby coma" that babies are in for the first few months and her personality is starting to shine through. I just love talking to her and trying to get her to talk back to me. (well at least for now, not sure I'll like it when she turns 13!)

The first time Ellia heard Addie "talk" she spun around and looked at her in my arms and you could tell was thinking "What the He*$ was that?" - All she's ever heard Addie do is cry......the look on her face was priceless....it was sooo cute. So I held Addie down to her and told her that her baby sister was talking to her. And she got so excited & started talking in her "jibberish" as Bill and I call it. It was the sweetest thing ever!!! I wish I had it on video.


Addie's feet in her strawberry - poka dot pj's this morning. I love baby feet!! Baby feet bare, baby feet in shoes, baby feet in socks, baby feet in sleepers - Are you starting to get the idea here?


How's this for a face?


Cooing at me this morning - making all kinds of noises



Look at this sweet smiling face! Is there anything BETTER than this??

No comments: