Picture this....gas fireplace on, soft music playing, no children crying, me sitting on the couch with a mug of tea....Ahhhhhh pure bliss.
Now picture hearing a duck quack.....can you hear it, can you? This is what I kept hearing....
I kept hearing my lovely husband in the garage blowing his duck calls. Apparently he was practicing the different calls while he was working.
After an annoying 15-20 minutest that was cutting into my rest time I went out there to politely ask him to stop. This is what I encountered......
Enough said.............pictures speak volumes..........Men are boys at heart!(someone was "practicing" hunting in the garage)
3 comments:
AHHahahhahhahahaha! That is hilarious. I love that he is acutally in all of that camo.
OMGoodness. Seriously almost peed my pants from laughing so hard. I had to regain my composure just to write this and everytime I think of the picture I start to giggle. On a more serious note. I feel your pain, this is something I would encounter in my garage:)
that is freakin hilarious!!
Post a Comment