2nd post today -
So Bill calls and wants to talk birthday cake earlier today. I tell him I want something like GiddyUp Cowgirl. Other than that I don't care. He then exclaims "You don't want Happy 1st Birthday on the cake?" and I said "nope not really"
He then asks what flavor cake & what color frosting. Again I say "I don't care", "You pick"
I can hear in my husband's voice that he is frustrated with me and a little surprised at the same time. I know what he's thinking - she doesn't care? with all the party planning & prep - and she doesn't care about the cake???
And ya know what? I don't. I know it sounds crazy but at this point I've obsessed so much that I have to let one thing just go. (Plus I think it helps that Auntie Sabrina is making Ellia her own cake - so the Costco cake isn't her "real" cake - it's the cake for everyone else)
1 comment:
I am waiting with baited breath for the stories of the day.
Ps. I'm not sure thats the right baited but the coffee hasn't kicked in so I don't really care much :)
Post a Comment