Friday, August 01, 2008

2 year Anniversary

Two years ago on 7-28-06 I stood in a beautiful cream wedding dress, a pair of 2 inch heels, in a blazing hot but beautiful church and in front of my family/friends and promised to love, honor, & cherish my husband. It was there that I pledged all of my love to William Detlor.

And as we celebrate our 2nd anniversary I am forever grateful for this wonderful man. He brings so much joy, laughter, excitement, passion, patience and love into my life. The mere words I type cannot express how grateful I am for him. He is an amazing husband and the BEST father to our daughter (s).

Here's to another GREAT year being Mrs. William Detlor.

2 comments:

Tammy C said...

Came across your blog from Nate's blog.

Happy Anniversary!

Irish Twins!13 monthes apart-have fun!

I see you are a Boston Red Sox family.My sister tell sm my children are brain warped because I buy them Boston and New England clothes.

Julie D. said...

happy anniversary!