Sunday, August 17, 2008

Who knew......

1. WHO knew ...... that a sneeze could pull a ligament and leaving you gasping for breath. And then leave you for days barely able to move or walk. Only when you're pregnant I guess.

2. WHO knew ...... that very well mannered & happy baby could suddenly turn into the fussiest, saddest, non-consolable child in the world. Only when teething I guess.

3. WHO knew ...... that when your husband got his new job he'd go from working long days and getting paid for it to working long days & not getting paid for it. Only when you go from hourly pay to Salary pay I guess.

4. WHO knew ...... that sunny weather that you usually love & yearn for could make you suddenly want to run to Alaska in a snow storm. Only when you're almost 7months pregnant I guess.

5. WHO knew ...... that your 2ND wedding anniversary gift of a 2x a month housekeeper could be such a great gift. Only when you're pregnant and cleaning the house is the last thing you want to do.

These are my "WHO knew" thoughts. Any other suggestions??

No comments: