Next Wed we will arrive at the Doctors office with much anticipation and excitement. Wed 6-25 is the day we are set to find out the sex of our 2ND child.
Bill, Ellia, Grandma Detlor, Grandpa Detlor (G&G as we like to call them), Aunt Susan and me of course will crowd into the very small Ultrasound room with the technician. We will all stand there, I will lay of course and we will wait for her to say "it's a ________"
We all have our opinions on what the 4Th member of Team Detlor will be. I of course am convinced it's a girl, Bill thinks it's a boy, G&G are still undecided but I secretly think they want a boy, Not sure what Aunt Susan thinks, Nana & Papa (in Florida) are convinced 100% it's a boy. I wonder who will be right?
Till then I will lay awake nightly thinking about the positives of both. Another little girl could mean matching Christmas & Easter dresses. How cute would that look in pictures? It would mean we wouldn't have to buy a thing. Thank goodness for Ellia's hammy downs. Of course this would mean the bickering of girl names would continue. A little boy could mean lots of blue & daddy would finally have a wrestler. Most importantly a boy would mean no bickering about names as we do agree on a boy name. Both could be very fun & I would be happy with either.
So till next Wed I will wait in anticipation, continue to think of girl names and pray that this one will be as care free as it's older sister was to showing her private parts. WARNING PG-13 - To which Bill said " That will be the last time she ever opens her legs"
2 comments:
I so much enjoy your blog. I'm glad I got to know you at Jabba Jaws.
Can't wait!
Post a Comment