In the 10x10 ultrasound room the Detlor clan stood & sat anxiously anticipating the gender of Detlor Team Member #4 .......and after pushing on my stomach, shaking my stomach and wiggling the ultrasound wand thingy....................the tech determined it's a G I R L.
She is pretty sure even though the little booger wouldn't open her legs at all. She sat cross legged the entire time!! The tech finally did the zoom in from under the bottom and we could make out it was a girl.
We will have the ability to double check in 4weeks when they repeat the ultrasound for some better pics of the heart. (no worries though)
So the squabbling/bickering over names continues. And as one friend put it "Ellia gets a sister, the new little one gets lots of cute clothes and Bill gets vastly outnumbered."
4 comments:
Congratulations!! You make such beautiful girls. And her 8 boy cousins need her. Again, I vote for Adelaide!!!!!
I'm down with Addy!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Ellia will be a smashing older sis!
You two makes the pretties little girls it only makes sense that the world has demanded more! :) Congratulations!!
ps. please name her Adelaide.
Can I third, Adelaide? The pressure is really on now that we are having a girl! Please,please take the pressure off. Addie is stinkin adorable. Congrats!
Post a Comment