Thursday, April 03, 2008

Phish Food

So tonight I am laying in bed watching Oprah ( the show today had the pregnant man - don't get me started) and Bill asks me if I'd like some ice cream. The strange thing is that I had been dreaming/salivating about Phish Food just this afternoon. Now, for those of you who don't know Phish Food is a product of Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

Phish Food is a mixture of chocolate ice cream, ooie gooie marsh mellow, Carmel & fudge shaped fish. It is a wonderful but deadly combination.

Bill gets up and runs up to the store to buy me some. (Thank heavens for the new Safeway up the street) He returns a few minutes later and brings me a bowl - to bed. And I the loving, thoughtful, pregnant wife respond with "Thank You" .......uhhh,

WRONG

I say...."where is the carton? I always eat it out of the carton". It is at this point that I think my husband is going to loose it. He offers to run downstairs and get me the carton. I decide that this isn't necessary. I tell him "I'll eat it just this once in a bowl"

It's gonna be a long 9 months in this house.

1 comment:

Julie D. said...

okay, who could really eat ben and jerry's out of a bowl? You are not alone sister. I think bill and ryan might want to commiserate together at some point.