Saturday, March 08, 2008

Time to Announce...........


So the word is out....it's time to announce our 2nd pregnancy. The 2nd line here is light...but it's there. A bit of a shock as you can expect...but none the less we are happy. Ellia and baby #2 the "bambino" will be 13 months apart. We are living/breathing proof that it only takes 1 time (w/out protection) to get pregnant. Think it's time to call cousins Jason & Christy for advice. :o)

6 comments:

Julie D. said...

FLippin cow!!! thats awesome! congratulations! hope you are feeling okay! YEah for team detlor!!

Cora said...

Gina!!! How exciting. Congrats to you and Bill. . .and little Ellia!

Grandma Beth said...

Hip,Hip, Hooray!!!!! just don't want my brother catching up with me too fast!!!
You get the "good" room at Thanksgiving for sure this year. Proper bed and all!!!

SarahDB said...

Oh my holy cow!! Congratulations! HAHAH!! 13 months apart. Wow. That is really exciting. I have a feeling that went Daren and I start our story will be very similar to yours.;)

Fran said...

AAAAHHHH!!!! THAT'S SO COOL!! I'm in CA and just checked my e-mail (Cora told me to come here) Jon and I are so happy for you!!!! ((Gina))

Christy said...

Congratulations!!!!!! That is SO exciting!!!! Ah man...I wish you guys lived closer!!!

ps--Sarah better not be toying with us...(above comment)