- Her first cold where she coughs and has a runny nose. So you rush her to the walk in clinic to be told she's fine go buy a humidifier
- Typing on the computer (as I am now) and her trying to type with you
- Feeding her baby cereal for the 1st time & having her spit it out all over herself & you
- Her first Christmas outfit
- Crying when she can't fit that Christmas outfit any longer
- When she discovers her feet for the first time
- Rolls over all by herself and you clap for her - only to have her start crying because you scared her with your clapping
- Her cute & adorable feet - I love, love, love baby feet. Just something about them
- Chunky rolls on her legs, arms and little dimples over her hands
- When she reaches out for you and you realize she really does want you
- Having her cry and nothing can soothe her except mommy (Sorry Nate) - This is the BEST feeling ever
Monday, March 10, 2008
For Tricia:
Here is my list of things that I can't wait for Tricia and Nate @ CF Husband to experience with their precious, baby girl Gwyneth Rose. All of my experiences are new as my baby is only 5months old but none the less exciting and fun:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great list, Gina. I couldn't help but think, as I read, that I hope number four doesn't happen while number three is happening.
:)
Post a Comment