So here is Ellia's Easter picture. Isn't it cute?? She loved that bunny a little too much. She kept trying to eat him, pull his ears and just plain grab him. Mr. Bunny was glad to see Ellia leave. ;o) At one point Ellia didn't want to corroporate to take the photos and I started to get a little frustrated. Bill ever so gently reminded me...."I want you to remember this is all for you, and Ellia could care less" And I snapped back "You're damm right it's for me". I quickly apologized for jumping all over my husband and prayed "Lord, just give us 1 good picture" and guess what out of all the pictures this was the BEST one. Thank You Lord!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Easter 08
So here is Ellia's Easter picture. Isn't it cute?? She loved that bunny a little too much. She kept trying to eat him, pull his ears and just plain grab him. Mr. Bunny was glad to see Ellia leave. ;o) At one point Ellia didn't want to corroporate to take the photos and I started to get a little frustrated. Bill ever so gently reminded me...."I want you to remember this is all for you, and Ellia could care less" And I snapped back "You're damm right it's for me". I quickly apologized for jumping all over my husband and prayed "Lord, just give us 1 good picture" and guess what out of all the pictures this was the BEST one. Thank You Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
poor bunny...how did he get picked to do that???! The picture is adorable.
julie
Precious. She looks beautiful.
So cute!! Next year that bunny'll be outnumbered...won't stand a chance!;o) I guess it's better than being devoured by the neighbor's dog...like Caleb's sweet Dipsy was....
I really love her expression, Gina. That is one beautiful girl! Can't wait to see the next little Detlor. :)
Awww, what a little sweet potato! She's such a cutie! (Yes, I'm talking about Ellia and not hte bunny! No offense to the bunny.)
Post a Comment