A few weeks ago I had the extreme pleasure of taking the Allestad-Parks family pictures. Finding a time for all of them together proved to be our hardest challenge. But the sun & moon aligned on a Thursday afternoon and we went for it. Our "Christmas Miracle" come early, ha! Melissa and I have been friends for 21 years. Her oldest son and daughter were toddlers when we met and we have been through everything together.
So when she reached out to me and asked me to give their family pictures a whirl I jumped at it. We met at the "tunnel of trees" and gave it our best go. Most of the family were willing participants. We had one hold out but we just rolled with it.
Thanks Allestad-Parks family for all the laughs and for letting me capture some fun pictures for your mom. I know she is excited for the new pictures.





No comments:
Post a Comment