Saturday, December 04, 2010

Long time no see

Wow, it has been well over a month since I last posted. You'd think I was busy or something. Nooo, way, not me.

I started selling Norwex, had 7parties in the last month - n - half and then you throw in some Thanksgiving travels & dinner and now Christmas is upon us, boy it's been a long time.

But I'm back & ready to do some blogging. Now for some catch up with the kids:

-Mr. Micah is now almost 8months old. He is sitting up on his own, seriously teething all though I cannot see any of those little suckers, eating solids like their going out of style & last week discovered he can screetch very loudly & loves to do it all day long. Ohh my ears!

-Miss Ellia had her last ballet class this week and will have her recitial tonight. She is doing well trying to learn her letters by sight & trying hard to learn to write them too.

- Miss Addie is a ball of energy still, loves her mommy time, loves to play barbies, can count to 13, know's her ABC's and loves to do ballet with big sister.

They are all growing like weeds and I just dont know where the time has gone. I try to cherish every moment but sometimes in the rush of the day I forget to. They are the light of my life & I cannot imagine not being a stay at home mommy.

Pictures from decorating our tree, visiting Santa & recitial to follow in the next few days.



No comments: