Friday, June 25, 2010

You know you're a mom of MSC.....

MckMama did a post this morning titled "You know you're a mom of MSC (many small children) when" And I laughed & laughed. Go read her post but first read my own list:


You know you're a mom of MSC when:
...You are still sleeping with at least 7 pillows from your pregnancy & your baby is 2months old

... When your child comes into your room at 6am and you just pretend she isn't there, hoping she will go back to her room. But she doesn't of course.

... Everywhere you go you hear "Wow, you've got your hands full"

... You often go 2days without a shower & baby powder is your newest hair accessory

... Baby spits up on you & you just leave it there, not paying attention to it till you realize hours later when you are in the grocery store.

... You run out of milk when you are pouring cereal for your kids and you add some water to the bowls.....after all it's non-fat, what's a little more water?

... Peanut Butter & jelly sandwiches are suddenly your favorite and you crave them even at night

... You say "Because I said so" at least 5x an hour

... Your favorite part of the day is nap time and you find yourself watching the clock

... Your wardrobe consists of sweatpants, tee shirts & more sweatpants

... When you recently got ready for a wedding you almost forgot what you looked like in a dress, hair all done up & make up. And were quite surprised at how nice you did look!

... You tell your husband you want to spend some "quality" time with him, you head upstairs, and you promptly fall asleep while he is taking a shower.

... You are often still in your pajamas at 11am and so are the kids

... You let the baby sleep in his clothes from the day before, the next morning assess if there is any spit up on them, find none & leave him in them for the 2ND day in a row.

... Coffee is your drink of choice - all day long

... You suddenly have a new appreciation for wine, since you were pregnant for the last 3 years and forgot how good wine really was.

... You have an ever growing pile of UN-matched socks. They go into washer together but do not come out together. Where do they go??

... You said you'd never allow your MSC to wear crocks. However, that changes when your child gets a pair from Nana & Grandma and they suddenly are all she will wear. And she can put them on herself - a plus!

... You eat the left overs off your children's plates and consider it your lunch

1 comment:

Christabelle said...

Gina, I loved this! You had me giggling out loud and I realized Abigail shared her PBJ with me today, I honestly HAVE repeated "becuase I said so" more times than I can count, and my littlest daughter is still in the same outfit she wore yesterday! I hope you are getting some rest with your little one and adjusting to being a Mommy x's 3. I look forward to your next post!