Ellia with her shirt up and her baby on her stomach. When I asked her what she was doing she replied: "My baby is hungry, I feed her from my boobies"
Heard: "Addie this is your craft I made you"
Addie pushes it away
"Sister, I made you this craft you have to have it"
Addie again pushes it away
"Take it now" and the crying begins because sister wont take the craft she made her
Said: "this is my calcu-phone" - What Ellia calls the calculator that I let her play with, apparently it's her phone too.
"A cheese stick has cheese in it, huh mama" - Why yes it does honey.
"Were you planning on running the whole race? Do you think that is such a good idea?" - this is what Bill said to me after I told him I was thinking of running the Mill Creek 5k dash in July.
Thanks honey for the vote of confidence! (he later explained it better and I wasn't upset anymore at him)
No comments:
Post a Comment