This weekend I did NOT go away for 3 days and 2 nights leaving my children with in-laws & hubby. And I was NOT super excited!!!!
I did NOT miss cooking, cleaning, laundry & changing diapers.
I did NOT eat chips, garlic dip with veggies, brownies, cookies, gummy bears, pizza, Cheetos and anything else I could get my hands on all weekend long. This was NOT after going to doctor for my 30week apt on Fri and finding out I had gained almost 5lbs in 2 weeks!! Guess after this weekend it will be another 5lbs.
One early morning this weekend I did NOT get up to go to the bathroom and walk past our cabin & I did NOT open the door to the cabin next door. Only to discover it was empty & not our cabin. Good thing there was no one in that cabin!
I did NOT say to all my friends that I thought I'd come home to a disaster of a house only to come home to a rather clean & put together house. And did I mention Bill also gave the girls baths too. I did NOT have to apologize to my husband for not giving him enough credit.
My husband did NOT offer to go get a pizza for dinner last night so I wouldn't have to cook & I did NOT turn him down and instead make Tacos for dinner.
I did NOT get into bed last night at 7:30 because I was so tired from our weekend.
It was a fun weekend & I am so glad that I have friends that I can hang with & have a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment