I did NOT create a "honey to do list" for Bill this weekend since he was off for 3 days. He did NOT come close to getting the list complete.
He did NOT instead make 4 new duck calls thus resulting in a lot of time in the garage. He did NOT try to rationalize his actions by saying to me yesterday "I am trying to get good at this so I can start selling them"
Our sweet and angelic Ellia did NOT throw a tantrum/fit for 2+hrs on Sunday night. She did NOT wear herself out & finally fall asleep in her bed at 6:30. Bill and I were NOT exhausted ourselves and fall asleep by 9 o'clock.
I have NOT been craving a juicy steak for days and it was NOT all I could think about all week. So on Friday night when Bill called to see what was for dinner I did NOT beg & plead with him to take us out to dinner at Outback for steaks. He did NOT finally succumb to my pleading and we did NOT wait 30 Min's on a busy Friday night to have that juicy steak. The girls did NOT act up, spill food, scream, & just generally act crazy, NOT our girls. And I did NOT end up taking half the steak & potato home and I did NOT eat it for breakfast the next morning ...... cold.
My tummy is NOT so big that it is inhabiting me from now doing dishes. That's right folks, I am officially too big to do dishes.....NOT joking. This kid is sooo much out front that it hits the edge of the sink & if I have to bend in to get something out of the sink it pushes into my tummy. This never happened with the girls!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment